- Seeraga samba is an aromatic rice variety of India.
- It gets its name from its resemblance to cumin, which is known as seeragam in Tamil Nadu
- This rice consist a selenium element, which helps in the prevention of colon and intestine cancer.
- It has good amount of fiber and anti oxidants, which removes the free radicals from intestine and colon.
- It reduces the LDL cholesterol and increases HDL in the body.
- It also eases digestion and helps to relieve constipation.
We will dispatch your order in 2 working days for all in-stock products.
Orders are sent by courier to an attended address.
If the package is returned to us by the courier for any reason you will be responsible for an additional delivery fee to resend the order, unless it is our mistake.
Orders are sent at the recipient’s risk.
Liability and title of the goods passes to the recipient when the parcel is dispatched.
The Cholaa has no control or responsibility after this point.